BANG! High Noon/A Fistful of Cards
Buy This Product
Brand New, 1 in-stock
BANG! High Noon/A Fistful of Cards combines two small expansions in one box. BANG! High Noon consists of thirteen cards, with twelve being shuffled and the "High Noon" card placed on the bottom of the deck. At the start of each of his turns, the Sheriff reveals a new card which every player must obey for the entire turn. For "Hangover", all characters lose their special abilities, while with "Blessing" the suit of every card becomes Hearts, meaning that Barrels always work and Dynamite never explodes. Even if you've been killed and are out of the game, you can step back into play during "Ghost Town" and try to win. BANG! A Fistful of Cards functions similarly to High Noon with fifteen cards, fourteen of which are shuffled at random into a deck with the final card being "A Fistful of Cards", which has players facing a number of Bang!s each turn equal to the number of cards in hand.
- Ages: 8 and up
- Artist: Stefano de Fazi, eriadan
- Category: American West, Bluffing, Card Game, Deduction, Expansion for Base-game, Fighting, Humor
- Designer: Emiliano Sciarra
- Family: BANG!
- Mechanics: Hand Management, Partnerships, Player Elimination, Variable Player Powers
- Players: 4 - 7
- Publisher: Bard Centrum Gier, dV Giochi
- Time: 20 - 40 minutes
- Year: 2014