Warhammer: Invasion - Rising Dawn
Out Of Stock$0.00
Game description from the publisher:
The rising sun turns red a hundred thousand spearpoints. Its rays burnish the armour of commanders hungry for conflict. And yet Man does not stand alone in his war against the darkness. The proud warhosts of the elder races stride out from their ancient realms, resplendent and majestic. Each warrior is the equal of a dozen lesser mortals, and yet none expect to see the dawn.
–Warhammer, "War Unending"
The first Battle Pack in "The Bloodquest Cycle" for Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game, Rising Dawn gives players exciting new reasons to play and attempt quests. Its 60 new cards (three copies each of 20 different cards) shake the balance of power between the races of the Old World and open new strategies.
The High Elves gain inspiration from a powerful legend, Dwarfs gain strength from the fires of their ancient grudges, Orc hordes rise in unending waves, knights of the Empire ride to defend its borders, the Dark Elves profit from their opponents' suffering, and the warriors of Chaos strew devastation in their wake.
Across the field of battle, armies mass, ready to make war in the Rising Dawn, a game-changing Battle Pack for Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game.
- Ages: 13 and up
- Artist: Lin Bo, Carolina Eade
- Category: Card Game, Expansion for Base-game, Fantasy, Fighting
- Designer: Eric M. Lang
- Family: Living Card Game, Warhammer Fantasy Card Games, Warhammer: Invasion - Living Card Game
- Mechanics: Hand Management
- Publisher: Edge Entertainment, Fantasy Flight Games, Galakta, Heidelberger Spieleverlag, Wargames Club Publishing,
- Time: 45 minutes
- Year: 2012